How to Export Data Using MOSES
Export data is a new function in MOSES to allow users exporting data from MOSES using user defined criteria. To export data, select the data you want to export from main menu Reports > Export Data >Export Sales Data.
User can save report setting or retrieve saved setting.
- Search Criteria
User can create filter criteria to tailor made his/her reports.
- Output Columns
User selects the columns which need to be exported to build his/her report.
Now we illustrate how to create a sales report with the following criteria and output columns.
- Sales date between “2014/01/01 and 2014/04/30”
- Customer equal to “090028-walk in”
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
- Item code
- Sales amount
- Sign in the MOSES system account. From the top of page, click Reports> Export Data>Export Sales.
- Next, you will see the custom sales report layout as follow.
- Based on the two criteria, click “” button, select “Date” tab to add the first criteria.
- Click “”button, you will see the calendar, select the date as you need. In this example, we select the date from 2014/01/01 to 2014/04/30.
- Next, add the second criteria. Click “” button, select “Customer” tab.
- Click “Between” tab, select “Equal to”.
- Select the second criteria from the listed box.
- Finish selecting criteria operation.
- Next, Select the export columns from the left-hand side list box, click “”button to add output columns.
- Click “Run Report” button.
- Next, to let the report display the data sorted by descending or ascending, click the column item. For example, you want to see the data from “Sales Amount” in descending order.
- To export the report in excel format, click “Export to Excel”.
- Finally, to save the report for review, click “Save” button, you can save as sharing for read and edit, or not share.